We are updating our adoption applications
If you have previously completed an adoption form and wish to remain on our adoption list, we are now asking you to confirm this by completing our NEW online form.
Please read this before sending your message.
- be atleast 25 years of age
- children of the household must be atleast 8 years or older
- stay at home, retired, or only do part time work
- provide full access to inside and outside of your home
- have secure fencing
- provide indoor sleeping arrangements
- be financially able to support a rescue dogs needs, not limited to ongoing vet care and dietay requirments
- be prepared to sign an adoption contract (available on request)
- pay an adoption fee of upto $600 (dog specific)
- I hereby register my interest in adopting a rescue dog through Westie Rescue Tasmania.
- I understand that there are NO GUARRANTEES.
- If selected I will be required to undertake a full interview and home check before being offered an adoption.
- If I reach selection stage, I understand that I must meet all criteria before approval.
- I will make myself available for a meet and greet with the potential adoptee
- All adoptions are then subject to additional conditions which will be provided at that time, and subject to my agreement.
- Contact does not constitute an agreement being entered into.
- I understand I will only be contacted in the event that a dog comes through the rescue group and is available for adoption/foster.